——— Forwarded message ———-
Subject: SEARCH FREE: 65 million records from the 13 colonies
Celebrate this opportunity to enjoy Genealogy without a Budget by searching these databases now through midnight ET July 8. Hopefully, you can find some time in between fireworks, picnics, carnivals, whatever you are doing to celebrate Independence Day. Remember to save the images and then you can go back and work with them after the free offer expires.
- U.S. Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970
Link yourself to a Revolutionary War hero with this collection of family trees stretching into the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries.
- Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage Books
Could you be one? Start with a surname to see applications associated with the same name.
- Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty-Land Warrant Application Files, 1800-1900
Service had its privileges, including pensions and land. Veterans, widows and heirs may have filed applications in this collection.
- Where They’re Buried
Find out about more than 20,000 dearly departed notable persons and where you’ll find them resting today.
- Historical Newspapers, Birth, Marriage, & Death Announcements, 1851-2003
Review announcements of all sorts from New York, Boston, Atlanta, Hartford and elsewhere.
- War of 1812 Pension Application Files Index, 1812-1815
Learn about America’s “Second War for Independence”
and the details on the people who fought it.